Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has been tasked with generation, transmission and distribution of power in the state of Uttar Pradesh. This body was formed by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. As a customer of UPPCL, it is important for you to know the procedure regarding payment of both online and offline uttar pradesh online bijli bill payments.
UPPCL Electricity Bill Board Payment Methods
You can pay your bill by going to the official website of UPPCL and log in to the portal with the help of your user ID and password. Once you log in, you will be able to fetch the bill and pay using the appropriate payment mode as per your needs.
You can also pay your electricity bills by downloading the UPPCL mobile app. You can login using your user ID and password. Once you log in, you will be able to view the bill on the portal and then pay the bill from the host of payment modes available at your disposal.
You can also pay your electricity bill with the help of various e-wallets. For this, all you have to do is go to the e-wallet website and enter, under the electricity bill / bill payment section. Board name, consumer number and details as required. Click on ‘Received Bill’. You can then proceed to pay your bill.
Offline:- You can go to the nearest section office to pay your electricity bill offline. Make sure you take your electricity bill with you. You can pay your bill through various modes of payment such as debit card, credit card, check, demand draft or simply cash.
How to pay your UPPCL bill online?
Below steps you have to follow to make your uppcl.com bill payment online :
- Visit the official website of UPCCL – https://www.uppclonline.com/
- On the main page under ‘Connection Mera Connection’, click on Online Pay Bill Online ‘.
- Enter your account number and password after the given captcha in the image.
- Click on ‘Login’. Then you will enter the portal.
- On the portal, you will be able to see the electricity bill You can then proceed to pay your bill using the various payment methods available.
- Once you decide the mode of payment through which you want to pay your bill, you will get a one-time password (OTP) on your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP Your payment will be completed.
- You can save the e-receipt for future reference.
Via mobile app
- Download UPPCL Mobile App
- Log in by providing your account number and mobile number and click ‘Verify’.
- Then you will enter the portal where you can click on ‘Quick Pay Bill’ You will be directed to a new page where you will be able to see your electricity bill amount.
- You can then use different types of payments like debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI, or e-wallet to complete your payment.
- Can proceed to pay electricity bill. You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP
- Your payment has been completed.
- Save e-receipt for future reference
uppcl login – uppcl.com power.in
If you have Upsl online registration, you can pay your bill by logging on that portal. Your portal if you are not registered on UPPCL portal and want to know how to login uppclonline.com follow the caps given below. You can get your information by doing this. For Uppsal online bill status, you must first complete the login process which is as follows
- First of all you have to go to UPPCL official website
- You can also reach the official website by clicking on the link given below.
- To login, you must have your Aadhar Card number, account number and bill payment number.
- After this you have to click on the registered button provided on the home page
- After this, you will have to enter your personal information like heart ID and account number. Soon after the pain, all the information related to the bill related to your bill will appear on your screen.
- After this, you have to enter information related to your email id, mobile number, etc.
- After this, as soon as you click on submit, you will get a code of confirmation on the email to verify.
- After clicking Verify, your registration process will be completed.