The National Family Benefit Scheme (Rashtriya parivarik labh yojana) has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. This scheme has been started by Yogi Aditya Nath Ji. Many schemes have been launched to help poor families. This scheme has been started in the name of the National Family Benefit Scheme, such as if the main member of a family dies, financial assistance of Rs. 30,000 will be given to his family by the government. People from both rural and urban areas i.e. applicants can avail of benefits under this scheme. If the main person of a family dies from an accident or illness. For this reason, this scheme has been formulated by the government. Below is the information about this, pay attention to it.
National Family Benefit Scheme 2020
Rashtriya parivarik labh yojana Kya Hai? The government will provide compensation for poor families through this scheme. In the event of the death of an accident or illness due to the main person of a family, this scheme has been formulated by the government. After death, the government provides support to that family. In many places, it happens that only one person takes care of the entire house. Under this scheme, earlier the government used to give 2000 compensation amount. Now the government has increased it to 30000. To avail of this scheme, you have to have your bank account. The money received by the government will be provided in your bank account only. People of rural and urban areas of Uttar Pradesh can take advantage of this scheme. You will get the funds of the National Family Benefit Scheme in 45 days so that you can take advantage of it.
It is a very good scheme launched by the government. This scheme will help poor families. In many households, the same thing happens that the head of the household nurtures the family. There is only one person to earn. If he dies due to illness or accident due to any reason, the government has made this scheme for the financial help of the householders. His family will be given financial assistance of Rs. 30,000. People from both rural and urban areas i.e. applicants can avail of benefits under this scheme.
Eligibility for the National Family Benefit Scheme
- You must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh to avail of this scheme.
- For the National Family Benefit Scheme, the annual income of the families of urban areas should not be more than Rs 56,000 and the family income of the rural families should not be more than Rs 46000.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the head of your family who died has to be around 18 to 60 years of age.
- You will not need to be asked to take this money, it was tried in your bank account.
National Family Benefit Scheme Documents
- Identity card
- Bank account passbook
- Head of family age certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Death certificate of the head of family death
National Family Benefit Scheme Apply Online
- First of all, you have to go to its official website and click on this link.
- After this you will have written ” New Registration “, you will have to click it.
- Then your form will open on your screen to apply for the scheme.
- Now provide your family members with information in this form.
- Fill it carefully and check later that all the information is correct.
- After this, you will have to scan and upload all your documents.
- After that you will be given a verification code, you have to fill it carefully and then you click on Submit.
- After this, you take a print-out of your application form.
- You can submit the print-out to the local district office.
National family benefit scheme form pdf
We have provided the information on the application form under the National Family Benefit Scheme 2020, which gives information about online application and status check by visiting the sub-official site. You can download the National Family Benefit Scheme online form in PDF format below.
National Family Benefit Scheme Application Status
You first have to go to the scheme’s website http://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in After that, the option of check status i.e. application status will appear on your screen. After that, a new page will open on your screen, then you will have to select the district. Here you select the registration or account number and enter your registration number. You have to click on Search. Then the status of the application will be displayed on your screen.