Unemployment allowance chhattisgarh online registration | Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Apply | Unemployment Allowance Chhattisgarh Application Form | Unemployment allowance 2020 in hindi
Chhattisgarh Unemployment Allowance has been launched by the state government to provide financial assistance to unemployed youth. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided in the form of unemployment allowance to educated unemployed youth of the state. Chhattisgarh Government provided unemployed youth on the basis of their educational qualifications). These funds will be given to the beneficiary until they get employment.
Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta 2020
Qualified qualification of unemployed youth to get benefits under this scheme, pass at least 12th or graduation degree, other diploma or post graduation degree etc. (Qualified qualifications have passed at least 12th or graduation degree, other diploma or post graduation degree etc.). Only then they will be provided unemployment allowance under Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta 2020 . Under this scheme, youth who want to get financial assistance from the government, then they have to register themselves under this scheme. Those citizens who come below the poverty line can apply for unemployment allowance scheme . Under this scheme, the government has allocated a budget of 6 lakh crore rupees.
CG Berojgari Bhatta 2020 Highlights
|Name of scheme||Chhattisgarh Unemployment Allowance|
|Started by||Government of Chhattisgarh|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed youth of the state|
|an objective||Providing unemployment allowance to unemployed youth|
Objective of unemployment allowance scheme Chhattisgarh 2020
The youth of the state who are educated do not have any employment. Many of the youth of the state go out to the city in search of employment, but even there they do not get a job. And they are also short of money. In view of all these problems, the State Government has launched Chhattisgarh Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2020 . Under this scheme financial assistance will be provided to unemployed youth of the state in the form of unemployment allowance so that they can meet their financial needs. To provide self-employment and employment opportunities to the educated unemployed youth of the state by providing unemployment allowance through the Unemployment Allowance Scheme Chhattisgarh 2020 , to ensure their participation in the development of the state.
Chhattisgarh unemployment allowance benefits 2020
- The benefit of Berojgari Bhatta Scheme CG will be provided to unemployed youth of Chhattisgarh.
- Unemployment allowance of Rs 1000 to Rs 3500 per month will be provided to unemployed youth of the state under this scheme.
- This money will be given by the state government to the beneficiary till they get any employment.
- Unemployed youth of the state will have to apply to avail this scheme.
- The government has allocated a budget of 6 lakh crore rupees under this scheme.
- To get benefits under the Chhattisgarh Unemployment Allowance Scheme , the educational qualification of unemployed youth must be at least 12th or graduation degree, other diploma or post graduation degree etc.
Eligibility of Berojgari Bhatta Scheme CG 2020
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Under Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Chhattisgarh 2020 , the educational qualification of unemployed youth should be 12th pass or graduation degree, diploma, post graduation degree etc.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be 3 lakh or less.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 and 35 years.
- Only unemployed youth of Chhattisgarh can avail this scheme.
- Also, there should not be any source of income of the applicant himself.
Documents of unemployment allowance scheme Chhattisgarh 2020
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- Age certificate
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
State unemployment allowance in 2020 in the application how to pronounce?
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply under this scheme, should follow the method given below.
- First, the applicant will have to visit the official website of skill development, technical education, employment department . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option ” Services “. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, you will have to click on the option of ” Online Registration “ .
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will see the option of Candidate Registration . You will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the registration form will open in front of you. In this registration form, you will have to select State, District and Exchange.
- After selecting all the information, you have to click on the submit button. You have to upload all the documents by providing all the information in the form.
- After this you will have to login, for login you have to enter your username and password and click on login. This way you can apply.
Chhattisgarh Unemployment Allowance Selection Process
- The applicant will be called to the office for interview.
- In the interview, the applicant has to present educational qualification, age certificate, registration letter in employment office, income certificate.
- After this, the eligibility of the applicant will be checked. And if the applicant is eligible then he will be provided the benefit of Chhattisgarh Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
- After this, a certain amount of money will be given to the eligible citizens as unemployment allowance.
- Every year the applicant has to renew his application.
- Address – Directorate of Employment and Training Indravati Bhawan, Block-4, First Floor Naya Raipur (Chhattisgarh) 492 002, India
- Phone – + 91-771-2331342, 2221039
- Fax – 0771-2221039
- Email – employmentcg[at]gmail[dot]com , employmentcg[at]rediffmail[dot]com
- Help Center – + 91-771-2221039, + 91-771-2331342 to mail us for any questions or feedback rojgar [dot] help [at] gmail [dot] com