Bihar Ration Card List Online | Ration card list Bihar online check | Bihar APL / BPL Ration List | New Ration Card List
Bihar Ration Card List 2020 has been released for poor class families. The state government has started the official website of the food department. People of the state who want to find their name in Bihar Ration Card List 2020 can easily see their and their family name in the ration card list through this online portal and also through their mobile and computer at home. Can check Dear friends, today we are going to provide you the Bihar Ration Card list. Read this article in detail.
Bihar Ration Card List- New List
All the poor people of the state can get their ration cards made. All the families of the state are provided with ration cards by the state government . In the ration card list of 2021 , the people whose name will appear in the ration will be made available by the government through ration cards at subsidized rates such as wheat, rice, sugar kerosene, etc. sent to government ration shops in every city. Bihar Ration Card New List is issued on the basis of the income of the beneficiaries every year. Ration card acts like an identity card.
Bihar Ration Card new update
In view of the lock-down caused by the Corona virus, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar Ji will be provided a sum of Rs.1,1,000 to the state’s 18 .40 lakh ration card holders and the amount will be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries. For example, ration card holders can buy food items to survive in lock-down. All the beneficiaries of the state can check the payment list and status from the official website of EPDS- www.epds.bihar.gov.in.
Bihar Ration Card
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has announced a variety of aid packages to ease the problems caused by the ongoing lockdown in the country. Have been transferred. With the financial assistance of Rs. 1000 to the ration card holders, poor people can fulfill their daily needs. Soon, Rs. 1 thousand will be sent to people under Bihar Ration Card 1000 Allowance Scheme across the state. Bihar government will give Rs 1000 allowance to all ration card holders whether APL ration card holder or BPL ration card holder.
Types of ration cards
Ration cards are classified into three categories-
- APL Ration Card – APL Ration Card is for families coming above the poverty line, any person from Bihar can apply for this ration card. The APL ration card is orange in color. No income has been earmarked for this ration card.
- BPL Ration Card – BPL Ration Card has been issued for the families coming below the poverty line, the annual income of the families coming below the poverty line should be below Rs 10,000. The BPL Ration Card is red in color.
- AAY Ration Card – AAY Ration Card has been issued for very poor families and whose financial condition is more weak and no income is fixed or no income, they can apply for this Ration Card. The card color is yellow.
Bihar APL/BPL Ration List
According to the district-wise and village-wise names of ration card holders are included in the ration card list. Bihar APL, BPL, AAY Ration Cards have been issued for all categories of people. People of Bihar who have applied for getting APL Ration Card shortly before, can check their and their family name in Bihar Ration Card List 2020 and who has applied for BPL Ration Card, BPL Ration Card New In the list and anyone who has applied for the AAY Ration Card can find their family name in the AAY Ration Card New List. On getting the name of the state’s people in the Bihar APL / BPL Ration List , you can avail the Ration Card and get the ration (food preparation) at cheaper rates.
District Wise Ration Card Status
|District Name||PHH||AAY||Total Beneficiaries|
Benefits of Bihar Ration Card
- Ration card also acts as an identity card.
- Through the ration card, people of Bihar can get food at affordable rates like wheat rice, kerosene, sugar etc.
- A copy of ration card is also required to get a voter ID.
- A ration card is also required to get a driving license.
- Those who want to get electricity connection can take it through ration card.
Important Documents of Bihar Ration Card (Eligibility)
- The beneficiary should be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account passbook
- income certificate
- LPG Connection Number
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to see names in Bihar Ration Card New List 2020 ?
If the people of the state want to see their name in Bihar Ration Card List 2020 , then follow the step given below to find their name in the ration card list.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the food department.
- After going to the official website, you will see the option of Ration Card Details, click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, many districts will come in front of you. After that you will have to find the name of your district and click on it.
- Then a list of tehsils will come out of which you will have to choose the name of your tehsil.
- After this, the names of the shopkeepers will be seen in front of you. Then you have to click on the name of the shopkeeper nearest you.
- After clicking on the name of the shopkeeper, a list of names of all ration card holders will appear in front of you, in this list you can find the name of yourself and your family.
- Is named after the post can see all the details of ration cards by clicking on the ration card numbers | and can be used by removing printout | such online ration card list can see |
How to download Bihar Ration Card and check Ration Card no.
- The first beneficiary will have to visit the official website of the Department of Food and Consumer Protection . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of RCMS , you have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to select your district. After this you will see the category-wise number of ration cards. You have to select the option related to urban or rural and click on the list.
- After this you have to select your block from the available options.
- A list of all panchayats of the selected block will appear. You have to select your panchayat.
- Now, you have to choose your village.
- Now choose your village
- Must choose your FPS (Fair Price Shop) name.
- A list of all ration cards under that FPS will appear. Find the name of the ration card holder and click on the respective ration card number.
- On clicking on the ration card number, the ration card details will appear at the end.
- Check the details given on the ration card.
- If you want to take a printout of the page, click on the “Print Page” button.
How to register Bihar Ration Card complaint?
Citizens of the state who have applied for ration card but do not have their name in the new ration list or have any other problem related to PDS system, can submit their complaint. If you too are facing any problem related to Bihar PDS system, then you can go to the official website and file your complaint online.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Bihar Food and Civil Supplies . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- From this home page you have to click on the option of Submit Grievance from the section of Consumer Info. By clicking on the relevant link, the complaint registration form will open.
- You have to fill all the mandatory details like complaint, address, contact details, complaint details etc. You will also have to upload the required documents and once you have to enter all the information, click on the “Register” button.
- Finally, registration will be completed and you will get a registration ID. Keep this ID safe for further references.
How to check the status of Bihar Ration Card complaint?
If you have submitted a complaint, you can also check the status of the complaint to know the process of your application. You can check the status of your complaint until it is addressed by the authority concerned.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page you will have to click on the option of Know Grievance Status .
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will have to enter the complaint registration ID and click on the “Get Status” link. After this, the status of your complaint will open in front of you.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Department of Food and Supplies. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Contact us . You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- And on this page you will find contact numbers. You can get more information about ration cards by contacting these numbers.
- Toll Free Number – 1800 – 3456 – 194