Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Apply | Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme Online Application | Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Form | Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme Registration
Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme has been launched by the Government of Bihar to benefit the pregnant women and children of the state. Pregnant women and children of the state who are being helped by giving food, dry ration etc. through Anganwadi center, now in view of the outbreak of Corona virus, under this scheme the state government will give pregnant women and dry ration, in lieu of cooked food. Money will be provided. So that women and children can maintain themselves well during lock down days. Today we are going to provide you all the information related to this Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana like application process, eligibility, documents etc. through our article, so our Read this article till the end.
Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana
As you know, due to the lock-down in the whole country, no one is able to go anywhere, due to which pregnant women are not able to go to the Anganwadi center for food. Through the Anganwadi centers, the Child Development Service, Bihar, will transfer cash money to the bank account of all the registered beneficiaries in exchange for food and ration. To avail this Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana , interested beneficiaries of the state will have to apply online. After applying online, money will be transferred to the bank account of pregnant women. Therefore, it is mandatory to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
Anganwadi Labharthi Scheme Bihar Highlights
|Name of scheme||Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme|
|Started by||By Bihar government|
|Beneficiary||Pregnant women, children of the state|
|an objective||Financial aid|
|Authority||Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)|
Purpose of Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme
As you know, there is an outbreak of Corona virus infection in the entire country of India, due to which the entire country has locked down till May 3, now they are not able to take advantage of all these facilities due to the lock down. And pregnant women and children are not getting the complete diet for their nutrition. The Bihar government is now providing money assistance to the women and children of the state who are getting help from the Anganwadi center. To provide financial assistance to women and children for maintenance through this Bihar Anganwadi beneficiary scheme . And their health will be given full attention.
Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana लाभ लाभ
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to those pregnant women and children of Bihar state who used to get cooked food, dry ration from Anganwadi center.
- Under Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana , Anganwadi beneficiaries will be provided cash amount in the bank account of all the registered beneficiaries in exchange of food and ration through Anganwadi centers through Social Welfare Department, Integrated Child Development Services, Bihar.
- Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to avail of this scheme, will have to apply online under this scheme.
- The Social Welfare Department and the Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) have issued an official notice on 30 March 2020, according to which children and pregnant women aged 6 months to 6 years will be given food and dry ration.
- Keeping in mind the global epidemic and infection of corona virus, online form related to payment of hot cooked food given through Anganwadi and equivalent amount in place of THR is directly in bank account.
- People of the state can apply online under this scheme through the Internet from home, they do not need to be called.
Who are eligible for Anganwadi beneficiary
- Children registered in Anganwadi centers
- Lactating woman
- Pregnant woman
Documents of Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana (Eligibility)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar state.
- Applicant should belong to Anganwadi.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Bank Branch IFSC Code
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Information to be filled in the application form
- District Name
- Project Name
- name of Panchayat
- Anganwadi name
- Husband Name (as per Aadhaar)
- Wife’s name (as per Aadhaar)
- Category – General / Backward / Extremely Backward / SC / ST
- Whose Aadhaar Number is – Spouse
- Base number
- mobile number
- In whose name is the bank account – spouse
- Bank Branch IFSC Code
- Bank Account Number
- Details of beneficiaries of Anganwadi (Detail of Beneficiery)
If the interested beneficiary of the state wants to apply online for getting benefits under Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana , then follow the method given below.
- First, the applicant will have to visit the official website of the Bihar Government Social Welfare Department Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS).
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page
- In view of the infection of corona virus to the already registered beneficiaries in Anganwadi under Bihar, online registration for payment of equivalent amount of hot cooked food through Anganwadi and equivalent amount in place of THR in the bank account. [ Click here for ]. Click on the option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to click on the option to click here to fill the form.
- After clicking on the option, the registration form will open in front of you on the next page. You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like district, panchayat, anganwadi, name, husband’s name etc.
- After filling all the information, click on the Register button. In this way your registration will be done. Now you have to login.
- To login, you have to click here to login , click on the option. After clicking on the option, the login form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill the Aadhaar number, mobile number, password etc. in this login form. After that you have to click on the login button.
- ICDS Department, Bihar has also launched a mobile application for the beneficiaries. This means that apart from the official website, Anganwadi can also register for corona assistance through this app.
- To download the mobile app, you must first go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see a link to the courtyard honorarium and the courtyard mobile app , you will have to click on it. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page, you will have to click on the option of Download Mobile App and then download the Mobile App application .
Procedure to view PFMS rejected account list
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Government Social Welfare Department Integrated Child Development Services Bihar .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, in view of the infection of corona virus in the Anganwadi under Bihar Anganwadi in advance, you will be given online cooked food payment through Anganwadi and the entire amount directly in the bank account instead of THR You have to click on the link given in front .
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the option of PFMS Rejected Account List .
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to select your district, project, panchayat and ward.
- After that you have to click on the button of view.
- As soon as you click on the view button, you will have a PFMS rejected account list.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notice||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF||Click Here|
Through this article, we have provided all the important information related to Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme. If you are still facing any type of problem then you can solve your problem by writing an email to the concerned department. Email ID is [email protected]